Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Teachers who blog

I came across this awesome review of Gamer Girl in a blog written by a teacher named Mr. Lang. Now I don't know who he is or where he teaches, but I love the fact that he has a blog for his students! From what I can tell, he gives book reviews and homework assignments to his students on it. How awesome is that? He also seems pretty straight-forward and honest about his opinions. Definitely seems like a Mrs. Reilly type teacher, don't you think? I bet she would be the type to have a blog, too!

Do any of your teachers have a blog? I have no idea if this is a common thing or not. Back in my day we didn't even have the Internet, lol. (Can you imagine?!)

Anyway, not that he'll probably read this, but I am totally psyched he reviewed (and liked!) Gamer Girl! :)

MARI

No comments: