Saturday, March 14, 2009

BAD BLOOD

I should be getting my edits for BAD BLOOD by Monday from my editor at Berkley But in the meantime, she sent me the back cover copy for the book! Check it out and let me know what you think!!! :)

BAD BLOOD

Sunny McDonald is in the ultimate forbidden relationship. Her boyfriend Magnus is a vampire, and the leader of the Blood Coven. Their differences have never been an issue, until now…

When the Blood Coven decides that Magnus needs a mate to be his co-ruler, Sunny’s humanity puts her out of the running. The Coven’s chosen candidate is Jane Johnson, a magna cum laude graduate of Oxford University who just happens to look like a vampiric celebutard.

Sunny is suspicious of a Rhodes Scholar who can’t answer the most basic poly-sci questions, but Magnus brushes it off as petty jealousy. Still, when the Blood Coven goes to Las Vegas for a vampire convention—where Magnus and Jane’s bonding ceremony will be the main event—Sunny and her sister Rayne secretly tag along. And Sunny’s not going home before she learns the truth about Jane. Because not everything stays in Vegas—especially bad blood…

7 comments:

qtmelnee said...

This is coolnessly AWESOME! When does it come out?!?!?!?!?!

Azariah said...

January 2010. I hope this Jane chick doesn't rip Sunny and Magnus apart...that would kill Sunny. Especially after what happened in the last book...
So not cool. Why would the Blood Coven do this? Don't they know that Magnus and Sunny love each other? And Magnus promised Sunny that he wouldn't get another bloodmate. If he broke that promise, it might damage their relationship.
I hope its not just Janes sex appeal that attracts him to her...That would SO not be cool. Especially if Jane isn't willing to do that type of thing.

qtmelnee said...

Dude I will be cheesed off if they dont end up together and even more cheesed off if Mangus goes through with the whole thing! I mean he went through all that for Sunny! I bet she wishes she stayed vamp for him now though...

Plus Magnus shouldn't be making promises if he doesn't entend on keeing them! Gahhh!

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE love love ur books and I cant wait for this one cums out u hav to let us kno soon were DIYING to kno

Anonymous said...

what! you cant..they cant...Mag and Sunny are together he promised her no mater what. oh man and i bet this Jane is no good...cant wate to read

Azariah said...

I know! I can't wait either. I swear, I'm going to kill Magnus if he breaks his promise! That is, if Rayne or Sunny herself doesn't get to him first.
Actually, he's already broken a promise, because he promised Sunny that he'd never get a bloodmate. If he wants a bloodmate, then he should ask Sunny if she wants to be one once she has kids and gets out of college. Those were her dreams, right? Well, problem solved. That way, she can have kids an education and Magnus for eternity! Though, the kids are sure to be interesting, due to the fact that Magnus is a vampire and Sunny is a human.

darceydiva said...

I bet that Jane is actually mavericks blood made come to avenge his death!!!