Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meg Cabot!

Are any of you Meg Cabot fans? I, myself, adore her books and was psyched when I had a chance to interview her for my television show a while back. She was super nice in person -- warm, personable, and fun! Totally didn't have any of that "big time author" snobbery AT ALL. She even told he she would go home and read Gamer Girl! :) (Of course, she may have just been being nice - but still!!!)

Anyway, I had to hold the TV segment until her new book, "Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls #3 - Best Friends and Drama Queens" was released. But now it's airing tomorrow on the Better TV show (where I work) and so I'm allowed to show you the clip! I'm not in it, of course, since I'm a producer and thus behind-the-scenes (I prefer it that way!) but I'm the one who asked her the questions and wrote the script. (That is my real life beyond writing books, lol.)

Check it out! And let me know what your favorite Meg Cabot book is! I just recently read AIRHEAD and loved it! There's a sequel - BEING NIKKI - that's out in May and I can't wait to get it!!





MARI

1 comment:

Book-Luvie said...

I love Meg Cabot's The Mediator series, they were great books!