Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What I'm reading...





I'm currently reading the third book in Rachel Caine's awesome MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES series. This is not your typical vampire romance cause in Morganville, Texas, vampires are the bad guys, not the romantic heroes. Well, some of them anyway. It's not one of those series where everything is as black and white as it first appears.

I read the first book in the series when it first came out and liked it. But then recently I picked up #2 and #3 and wow! It just gets better and better!! The story's becoming more complex and the characters more intriguing. I'm hooked!

There's like six or seven books in the series so far - I need to get reading!!

MARI

5 comments:

DimitriAndRose<3 said...

Isn't Clare and Shane cute together? and if you like this series i would recommend reading Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith. thhat's if you haven't already done so. Happy Readings!

Karen W. said...

I love the Morganville vamps series. I'm trying to keep up, and I finished the most recent one a couple weeks ago. Whew!

Samantha said...

I love the Morganville Vampire series. It's one of my favorite series ever.

You should read Vampire Academy.

Anonymous said...

sounds kewl better pick up a copy.i recommend reading Interveiw with a vampire by anne rice.i thought it was amazing!

Book-Luvie said...

I love the Morganville vamp series too. I have to read the fifth one and then I am caught up. I love Shane and Micheal they are hot!