Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Orlando Booksigning - April 25th!

Anyone from Orlando, Florida or nearby? You can meet me at a big multi-author booksigning I'm doing in Orlando on April 25th from 11am - 2pm. I'll be signing GAMER GIRL and the Blood Coven novels. And if you already own copies, you can bring them in to the signing so you don't have to buy them twice.

Here's the address:

Wyndham Orlando Resort
8001 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
800 989 8816 x 12

Hope to see some of you there!!!
xoxo
MARI

3 comments:

Book Sp(l)ot said...

That's something you can go to without going to the con, right? (sorry but I don't know anything about it apparently but since I'm close & loved GG . . .)

Zulma Gonzalez said...

I will be at the convention books & camera on hand.

Mari Mancusi said...

Yes, you don't have to go to the Con to go to the signing. (I think it's $5 to get in if you're not attending.) You can bring your own books that you already own - just have to tell them at the door you have them so you don't get charged!! :)

See you guys there!!!
MARI