Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome!

Hey all,

I'm Mari and welcome to my new blog. Here's where you can find out the latest stuff going on with the Boys that Bite series as well as my life in general. Feel free to add comments if you have questions, opinions, or just want to say "hi!"

So it's less than two months before STAKE THAT! hits store shelves! Are you excited? I know I am. I can't wait to see what you guys think of Rayne's adventures as a vampire slayer.

Because we authors have to work sooo far ahead, I'm now writing the third book in the series. It's called "GIRLS THAT GROWL". We should get a cover very soon and of course I'll post it as soon as I get it!! Can't wait to see what the artist comes up with. I really love the covers of Boys that Bite and Stake That!, don't you?

Anyway, I've got to get back to work, but I'll write more soon, so make sure you keep checking back.

MARI

No comments: