Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween

Can you believe Halloween is less than two weeks away?? I love Halloween. This year, my friends and I are going to go to Spookyworld. It's like this indoor area with all these haunted houses and stuff. You'd think it would be totally cheesy, but we went last year and it was actually really scary and fun.

I'm not sure what I should be. I have this costume that I wore to a writer's conference in the spring. (Yes, sometimes they have costume parties at those things!) I was an evil goth fairy.

Here's what it looked like. What do you think?



So what are you guys doing? And what are you going to dress up as? Any vampires? Someone told me their friends (2 sisters) are going as Sunny and Rayne, which I think is awesome! Anyone else going to dress as the Boys that Bite twins?? If so, you'd better take pictures and send them to me!!!!

:)
MARI

No comments: