Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stake That! Booksigning

So the OFFICIAL release date for Stake That! is December 5th. I'm betting you may start seeing copies on the shelves any day now, though. Since I got my author copies at the beginning of the month to me it feels like it's been out forever.

On Sunday December 10th I'm doing a booksigning at the Barnes and Noble in Bellingham, Massachusetts. First and only December signing of Stake That!

Hope to see some of you there. :) Here are the details:

When: Dec 10th 2-4pm
Where: Barnes and Noble, 270 Hartford Ave, Bellingham, MA

MARI

3 comments:

Shantel said...

im totally going
ill bring my friend Nicole
cant wait to meet you and read your book
-shantel

GeminiWisdom said...

Just wondering..Who decides where your booksignings will be for your new book release...you or the publisher? Do you get to choose or make suggestions?

Mari Mancusi said...

Awesome, Shantel. Can't wait to meet you and Nicole! :)

As for your question, Gemini, I set up my own booksignings. Unless you're uber famous, the publisher doesn't get involved in that kind of thing. Also, because I have a day job, I'm limited as to how many signings I do and where I do them.