Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Shattered Pre-Order

Hey all,

Good news! Shattered is now available to pre-order in both hardcover and e-book formats! To make it easy for you, I've put all the links below. :)

BTW in case you were wondering, pre-order is not "pay now, read later." Amazon, etc. will not charge you until the book has shipped. So there's really no downside to pre-ordering!

Why do authors want readers to pre-order? It shows the retailers and the publisher that there is a demand for this title. That readers are excited about its release. A good pre-order can mean a larger print run (more copies!), better distribution to more bookstores, and a bigger marketing budget for the author - maybe even a tour to a city where there's been high pre-orders.

So yeah! All good things! And for readers you often get a better price than if you wait until the book is released. Amazon, for example, offers a pre-order guarantee. If the book gets cheaper after you pre-order it, they'll refund your money. I've gotten great discounts on books this way.

Have I convinced you to take that pre-order step? :) They way I look at it, if you're going to get the book when it comes out anyway, why not?

Here are all the deets on where to pre-order! More to be added when they come up!

Amazon (hardcover)

Amazon (kindle)

Barnes and Noble (hardcover)

Barnes and Noble (Nook)

Book Depository (Free worldwide shipping!)

Walmart (hardcover)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

next pay check its on my list of books to buy/ pre-order

Mari Mancusi said...

Awesome! Thanks Cassandra!

Unknown said...

YES! I am so excited. I loved the first book so much. I berly did a book project on this which was a book trailer and it got me more excited. Love the book will try to pre-order. (I've read it a couple of times) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7CBNxoNJ0&feature=youtu.be (my project)

Mari Mancusi said...

Crystal! That is an amazing book trailer! I love it and would love to share it on my blog! :) You are very talented!!